Bridal Gown & Dress Alterations
Helpful Information About Bridal Alterations
- An appointment is required for all wedding gown fittings.
- On weekdays, all wedding gown fittings and consultations are free of charge.
On Saturdays, we charge $50 for the initial 30-minute wedding gown consultation; but this amount will not be charged if the gown is left for alterations.
- At the initial wedding gown fitting, our tailors and the bride will discuss and determine the scope of the work, the timeline, and the estimated price.
- We guarantee that your wedding gown alterations will be complete according to the timeline set at the initial fitting.
- The price set at the initial wedding gown fitting will change only if additional work (not included in the initial invoice) is requested by the bride.
- Due to the unique nature of each wedding gown and the needed alterations, we cannot provide estimated wedding gown alteration prices over the phone. We will be happy to do so at the initial appointment.
- On rare occasions, we may determine at the initial appointment that we cannot take on a particular wedding gown, because of our other commitments at the time. In this case, of course, you will not be charged any fee for the consultation.
- The bride should bring to each wedding gown fitting the shoes and brassiere that she intends to wear with the gown.
- As we have limited space to store wedding gowns, the gown must be picked up at the last scheduled fitting.
- After the wedding gown is picked up at the last fitting, any additional work will require a new invoice with a price estimate for the new work.
- We understand and appreciate that brides may wish to bring friends or family to the wedding gown fittings. However, out of respect for the space and needs of other customers, we ask that you limit the number of guests and also let us know of your plan to bring guests when you schedule your appointments.
- During winter months, we often offer 10-15% discounts on wedding gown alterations, for gowns scheduled to be picked up before April 15. Please inquire about any existing winter discounts when you call to make your initial appointment.
- Contact us today for more information on our Bridal Gown & Wedding Dress Alterations.